In this After Effects tutorial, we will show you how to use our Ice & Frost collection to add frozen ice to your scene.
Creating a realistic frozen ice visual effect can be tricky, especially when it comes to the speed and layers of ice needed. In this tutorial, we will show you how to freeze yourself, or pretty much anything, with our Ice & Frost Collection.
This AE tutorial will cover:
- Face tracking using MochaPro’s PowerMesh feature.
- How to troubleshoot problematic tracks in PowerMesh.
- How to track and composite frozen eyes effects.
- How to create a gradual freezing effects using Ice elements from our Ice & Frost collection.
- How to use time remapping to slow down and freeze your shot.
ActionVFX elements Used:
Would you like to follow along? Click here to download the plate for this composition!
What did you think of this tutorial? Head over to the ActionVFX Forum and discuss it with other VFX artists and filmmakers!
Have other thoughts or questions? Start your own thread! Click below.
First time here? From Fire and massive Explosions to Blood and Gore VFX, we have the largest VFX library in the world ready to be composited in your project. Check out over 5,000 VFX stock footage elements right here. You can also download our free products!
Remember to connect with us on our social networks to stay updated on our latest news, giveaways, announcements, and more!