The 52-Film Fest will take place March 4-6, 2022
The 52-Film Fest is a 52-hour film competition in Johnson City, Tennessee. The event is presented by ETSU's Media & Communication Department, The Wallace Theatre, and ActionVFX.
Rules & Terms:
- The 52-Film Fest will take place March 4-6, 2022 at The Wallace Theatre, where teams will have 52 hours to create a short film within given restraints to be disseminated to an in-person representative at the Wallace Theatre between 8 am-12 pm on Friday, March 4th.
- Registration for the festival is available online until February 25th (www.52filmfest.com). The fee to register for the competition is $52. Limited educational vouchers will be given to local school teams wishing to participate.
- Teams will have 52 hours to create a film (5 minutes, 20 seconds in length) that fulfills the requirements distributed on March 4th. Teams must deliver their complete films to the Wallace Theatre on Sunday, March 6th at noon.
- All films that meet the criteria and are delivered on time will be eligible for competition prizes. All film teams must sign a waiver upon registration.
- All films will screen at 5 pm at the Wallace Theatre. Awards will be presented after the screening.
- Friday, March 4, 8am-12pm: elements & team bags disseminated to teams. Teams work on films.
- Sunday, March 6th, noon: films due. prepare for screening.
- Sunday, March 6th, 5 pm: screening of on-time films. Awards will be presented after the screening.
Click below to enter! Also, don't forget to fill out this required waiver.