In this Fusion tutorial, you will combine multiple VFX stock footage elements to create pure chaos.
What was once a thriving city, has now been turned into a fiery inferno thanks to this Fusion tutorial. In the tutorial, you will cover everything from EXR passes in the Smoke Plumes to compositing the tiny details of a Window Fire far back in the shot.Join Sander de Regt and dive into expert Fusion techniques and workflow.
This tutorial will cover:
- Composite Smoke Plumes stock footage on two buildings and a car
- Using planar tracking on buildings and car
- Creating empty backgrounds to merge with your footage
- Using EXR passes to remove fire from the Smoke Plume
- Composite Burning Pole stock footage
- Add Window Fire stock footage to windows in the buildings
Thanks for tuning in to today's tutorial. Hopefully, you learned something new and can apply it to your own VFX projects!
First time here? ActionVFX creates the best pre-keyed stock footage for VFX and filmmaking. (We also have some great free stuff!)
From Fire and massive Explosions to Blood and Gore VFX, we have the largest VFX library in the world ready to be composited in your project. Check out over 3,300 VFX stock footage elements right here.